Marine monitoring program development and capacity building
- Professional short courses and workshops for staff, students, or stakeholders in marine ecology and biology, fisheries science, marine biodiversity, data collection, data analysis, and science communication. Customized to meet program resources, needs, and participant schedules.
- Marine monitoring program development and advising.
- Backstopping support for marine monitoring team staff, including help with data analysis, reports, and stakeholder presentations
- Add value to academic proposals and research through improved communication with management bodies, stakeholders, and education groups.
Lectures and school visits
- Customized presentations in marine biology, cephalopod behavior, marine conservation, and tropical travel
- Customized lesson plans and classroom activities